Saturday, November 28, 2009

26-11-2009

This day was the worst day ever in my life on year 2009. Thursday, is the off day of a week in my working restaurant. I started the day with a good breakfast prepared by mama. After that, I cleaned the storeroom, kept all my stuffs inside an old cupboard, and then cleaned other stuffs inside the room. By the time of having lunch, papa, mama and I had the delicious food cook by mama. Next, three of us continued our works like usual mama took a nap, papa worked, and I washed my stuffs.

When around 4-7pm, sometime horrible happened. Suppose we will have tea time around 4pm, but sometime weird happened on papa. He non-stop coughing till bleeding, getting more and more. We so scared, felt so helpless onwards him. Thus, I followed papa went to clinic and checked by doctor that he went before for checking on yesterday when he felt uncomfortable while working. That doctor advised papa went to hospital. But due to a lot of works that papa need to work on, he decided to wait for a night and only see what to do on tomorrow. After came back from outside, papa went for a bath, this time was totally uncontrollable, he felt cold, bleeding a lot. During that time, all I can do was called cousin to fetch papa to hospital, and called uncles to go hospital to have a look on papa.

At hospital, we did all the basic checking processes and doctor said papa need to enter wads, because his breathing got problem. By that time my mind was totally lost, papa was bleeding due to cough hardly. “What’s going on?”, “What’s happening now?”, all this questions keep on repeating inside my mind. Luckily I had a cousin and uncles there to help me, we went back home to pack some stuffs for papa to use at hospital, and I stayed overnight at there to help and accompany him. After all, it was already 10pm, everyone was so tired. Papa had the medicine injection and had a nice sleep after that. I can’t sleep well at hospital, keep on worrying about papa. I saw him so suffered; cough hardly, blood coming out. Sigh… The next, and the next next day, nurses did checking on papa, gave medicine, antibiotics, recorded body temperature and blood pressure. After had the medicine, papa getting better, no more coughing till bleeding much.
Today, 28-11-2009, doctor decided to let papa home to rest. End up, we can send papa home to rest, while waiting his checking report on next Saturday.

Please God, please let papa stay healthy and strong...

5 comments:

  1. Dont worry k.. Daddy will definitely be fine..! stay strong k..

    May god bless daddy always..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. stay strong and take good care of ur dad ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. take care of urself so that u hav d healthy body n mind to take care of ur daddy ya..be strong~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear! Be strong and take goodcare of urself too. Wish ur daddy all the best and get well soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, girls... Papa getting better now... Thanks for u all support and concern...

    ReplyDelete