Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stress

Today I went to meet a close friend from Malacca, a very close friend that I will always try to meet her whenever we got time. Usually got 3 of us will always meet during holidays, but this time another friend at Singapore now studying. I am quiet of missing her. Because only can meet her early of the year or end of the year. Maybe can say I “biasa” to hang around with them already. So this time just met get a close friend, a bit different, weird. I also dunno why, after reached home from that, I felt very tired, but not as happy as last time we had when 3 of us together.

Maybe all this are because of stress, the effect of stress. This afternoon, we discussed about the other girl at Singapore now. She is now alone at Singapore studying, seldom get to Malacca friends over there. All the people she knew are Singaporean who sure will back home during weekend. Thus, she always is alone in the campus, or spends time at library till the time to back home. Hmm… I never ever think that she mind face this stress problem in university. Because from my point of view, she is a happy go lucky girl, always hard-working, good in studying, but this time mentioned about “alone”.

Fortunately, I met get her online just now, she shared her problems with me. We had a very nice and relax conversation. I had tried my very best to concern her situation, give her advice (although I always need friend’s advice whenever I got problems), talk to her what can she do whenever she free. I had given her examples to release stress, like go for jogging or other sports. After tired d, can take time to have a nice rest, then won’t think about nonsense things.
Actually, when we are being alone, maybe this time it’s the challenges for us to be independent. We can never ever always find friends to accompany us, they also have their problems in life too. So, now I try to get myself to relax whenever I am alone, do anything I like to do that I can’t do during weekdays. “Stay away from those people that make me unhappy”, “Stay healthily in my life”. Haha… Right???
I also got problems, got stresses ah!!! Especially now, doing insect collections, so tiring. This work need to spend a lot of time and patience to complete it. Haha... When the time i am in the tension moment, surely can't dp the process of collection. I think I will "ke siao", and spoil it. So, I just try to relax myself whenver I am tired, after then only think of better where to settle all the works, assignments... If really can't "tahan" d, find some1 to talk about it lo... Rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment