Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MSN Personal Message???

Every time whenever we sign in into our msn account, surely will see get which friends are online-ing now. Then, chatting with anyone that is free to talk on the spot. Or just saying “hi” and asking about their latest life out there. But, how many of you will really read and realize the personal message that people had posted? How many of you will concern about the content of personal message of your friends? How many of you will really care about it?

For me, the column of personal message is for me to pass message to my friends who really care about what am I saying or doing or feeling nowadays. I like to change the personal message whenever I got time to online. I like to pass a message to friends, or searching help from some friends who really read get my message. Not just simply put a "wu liao" message, if like that better don’t post anything.

Just for example, few days ago I just changed my personal message since I got to online at home. That message was searching for help from anyone who can help me. Even though I know not many of them can really help me, but just at least give me a support when see get the personal message of mine. So far, only a friend saw it, and she even sms asked me about that. She said she will try her best to help. Although I know it’s hard for her to do so, but at least she willing to spend time to concern about it, and wish me luck.

I never ever wish many helps or concerns I can get when I posted my personal message, but I am willing wish that "Friends" can pay more attention and concern to me, support me, wish me good luck. All this just a simple way to do, can anyone of you do so?

PS: Why suddenly write in english? Haha... Just fun...^.^...

2 comments:

  1. Hahha.. at last an english post.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... So this time can really understand what am i trying to express loh??? Wahaha...

    ReplyDelete