Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Word...

After entered into the 2nd year of the horticulturist life in the university, I had learnt, did a lot of different things, works. I had seen and knew different things that I will never get to know if I didn’t entered into university.

But, I had found out few words that I really do not like at all after entered to university. First of all, the word of “WAIT”. Argh… Cannot imagine that how many times I had spent to wait for college buses, wait for people to go to classes, wait the time to go back home from puduraya station, wait for courses registration through online system, etc. Especially when the time to go back to home, during that time I always alone go and back home, everything that I need to do is to be alert and make sure for myself safety. I think I am getting use to it, since as I always like to work out everything by myself, and seniors taught me before to be more independent whenever I can.

Then, the worst and serious problem is when the time to wait for college buses whenever I need to g out from room to main campus, faculty and other places. Sigh… This is the worst thing that we, students need to face on every day, especially during hot day, when we need to rush out for lectures, need to back room to rest and many more. Can imagine we always rush here and there by taking buses in university just to go to lectures. Somemore, I have a lot of lab or practical time that always do at the ladang places, such ladang TPU, ladang 2,5,10... Where got buses that would like just to send us there? That's the time when I will think that, it's good if I have car at there.

No comments:

Post a Comment